Hiring | Venue Manager
Hen’s Teeth is an independent, contemporary cultural event space on Blackpitts in Dublin 8. The Venue Manager is in charge of all day-to-day operations & event production in our Blackpitts venue.
We’re at an exciting time in the growth of our business and are shifting our focus to be an events venue first and foremost with great food, drinks, music & experience at the heart of it. We are looking for the perfect manager to take on the operations & development of this side of the business.
- Oversee venue operations & events to ensure the space runs smoothly and efficiently
- Manage front of house, kitchen & event production teams, rostering teams as required for events
- Manage all venue event bookings & programming - handling customer enquiries & maintaining bookings calendar
- Manage and liaise with talent and events suppliers as needed
- Ensure venue maintenance, safety & compliance
- Manage venue budget ensuring expenditure is monitored & targets are met
- Ensure a warm, welcoming and professional environment for staff and customers & talent
- Work closely with Creative Director & Managing Director on refining the overall vision, strategic planning and customer experience for Hen’s Teeth
You will have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication & organisational skills and next level attention to detail
- Self-starter and ability to both work independently and lead a team
- Commercial awareness and experience in budget management
- Be comfortable managing various event formats from exhibitions and live music to corporate hires, private parties & weddings
- Experience of working on brand collaborations a plus
- Highly adaptable and a deft problem solver.
Competitive market rate salary based on experience
Flexible & hybrid working hours
Bonus incentive scheme
Six month probationary period
To apply, please send your CV & a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org