We’re hiring an experienced Sous Chef.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for great food and contemporary culture to be an integral part of a small, dedicated, growing team and brand.
Hen’s Teeth was named one of the Irish Times’ Top 100 Places to Eat in 2020 & 2021 and awarded Best Outdoor Dining at the Irish Independent Restaurant Awards 2021 and Best Retail Design at the Irish Design Institute Awards 2020.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes
- Assisting the Head Chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- Assisting the maintenance of kitchen
- At least two year’s experience or relevant qualification in culinary arts
- Work well within a team and under pressure
- Versatile & reliable
- Attention to detail and consistency
- An interest in and understanding of contemporary culture: food, art and music etc
Details & Benefits
- Hours: Full-time with a combination of daytimes, weekends and nights
- Salary: Competitive market rate
- Career progression within the business
- Opportunity to work alongside renowned international chefs for pop-ups (previous guests at Hen’s Teeth include Matty Matheson and Lee Tiernan, Black Axe Mangal)
- Generous staff discount on Hen’s Teeth products
If this sounds up your street, drop us a mail with your CV and a note describing why you think you’re a good fit for Hen’s Teeth to email@example.com