We’re hiring an experienced Bar Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for great food and contemporary culture to be an integral part of a small, dedicated, growing team and brand and help launch our new cocktail bar at the Hen’s Teeth HiFi lounge, as well as managing all drinks operations across the business.
Hen’s Teeth was named one of the Irish Times’ Top 100 Places to Eat in 2020 and awarded the Best Retail Design at the Irish Design Institute Awards 2020.
- Manage bar operations
- Manage Inventory
- Hire, train and manage bar staff
- Develop drinks menu and keep it fresh
- Work closely with front of house and kitchen teams to ensure a fun, professional service and experience
- At least two years’ in a bar management position
- Work well within a team and under pressure
- Versatile & reliable
- Attention to detail and consistency
- An interest in and understanding of contemporary culture: food, art and music etc
Details & Benefits
- Hours: Full-time with a combination of daytimes, weekends and nights
- Salary: Competitive market rate
- Career progression within the business
- Opportunity to work alongside renowned international chefs for pop-ups (previous guests at Hen’s Teeth include Matty Matheson and Lee Tiernan, Black Axe Mangal)
- Generous staff discount on Hen’s Teeth products
If this sounds up your street, drop us a mail with your CV and a note describing why you think you’re a good fit for Hen’s Teeth to firstname.lastname@example.org